» Jinko 250 watt Panel
Jinko 250 watt Panel
We recommend and use the Jinko 250 watt Panel (JKM250P-60-A).
- Jinko Tier 1 Manufacturer
- High module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology.
- Positive power tolerance -0/+3%.
- Anti-reflective coating improves light absorption and reduces surface dust.
- Excellent performance in low light irradiance environment.
- Industry leading performance under low irradiance, +95.5% module efficiency in cloudy days, morning and evening.
- Entire module certified to withstand high wind loads (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal).
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance great for coastal area’s.
- Specifically designed for our Australian Conditions.
- They use a Polycrystalline Cell for getting to work earlier in the morning and finishes later in the afternoon.
- This coupled with the APS Microinverter give you approx. 25% higher production.
- Meets the new Australian Standard for Fire Rating which a lot of panels don’t.
- Operating temp of -40C to +85C to suit our Australian conditions which is exactly the same as the APS Microinverter we have chosen for this package.
“Difference between ACM system and conventional string system”
MPPT – Maximum Power Point Tracking means the optimization of the match between the solar array (PV panels), and the battery bank or utility grid. Micro-inverter can make every panel works reaching its maximum power point thus increase the system efficiency.
No Christmas Light Effect
In DC-based string solar module system, every solar module is wired in series just like Christmas light, one light’s failure will affect every other light. That means any low efficiency of solar panel would pull down every ones’ performance.
PID (Potential Induced Degradation) can result from electricity leakage. The most effective way to solve this problem is lowering system voltage along with using Premium Silicon Wafers, EVA Encapsulants and Low-Iron Tempered Glass. AC module system is naturally 230AC, no PID Risk. Units supplied as 220V / 230V AC . There are no high voltage DC components.
The Magic of the Jinko AC Module
According to the research of US National renewable energy laboratory, AC Module system can produce up to 25% more power compared with the traditional system with string-inverter.
Points to remember:
- Safety – 220 / 230V AC running around your roof not 400 to 800V DC
- Performance – 25% higher production than the older technology (String or Central Inverter Systems)
- Warranty – 25 years warranty on the Microinverter as against 5 years for the String or Central Inverter
- New Technology V’s Old Technology