Enphase M250 Micro-Inverter
The Enphase M250 Micro-Inverter is designed to optimize the output of today’s higher power panels — with more power, higher efficiency and a smaller footprint.
The Enphase M250 integrates multiple components and functions in a single package, including AC cabling and equipment ground, resulting in significantly lower cost and faster installation. New capabilities include:
- 208V/240V autosensing
- Compatibility with 60 cell modules up to 280W
- Peak efficiency of 98.7 percent
- Maximum output power of 240 watts AC
Backed by the company’s signature 25-year warranty, the Enphase M250 Micro-Inverter is based on highly reliable architectural design with no electrolytic capacitors and an extremely efficient thermal design.
The Enphase M250 is CSA certified to UL1741 Australia – Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM) Safety Certificate of Suitability CS9905NAS/NZS 3100, AS 60529, AS 4777.2, AS 4777.3
Benefits for you:
- Roof-ready AC modules are up to twice as fast to install as DC modules.
- System design becomes easier with no string sizing or DC bus cables.
- Additional AC modules are easy to add because each module operates independently.
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Easy installation with Engage Cable
- Only Enphase M250 offers an integrated microinverter backed by the same 25-year guarantee as a solar module.
- Rigorous testing and qualification ensures performance and reliability well beyond regulatory standards.
- Constant on-site monitoring identifies performance issues quickly, minimizing any system downtime.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) at the module level means each AC module produces its maximum power.
- AC module system produce up to 25 percent more energy, even in shady conditions.
- Sites previously disqualified due to shade or roof orientation are now good candidates for solar.
- No exposed DC wiring on the roof or in the building, decreasing the risk of shock hazard or arc fire.
- In the event of a fire, rescue workers can shut off all live electricity, not just the central inverter.